Biopuremax™ is the ultimate pure water system solution, it is an environmentally friendly, clean, simple, reliable and effective way of supplying chemical free – hardness reduced water for use as RO feed water without the need of any additional treatment.
The Electrical Scale Reduction (ESR™) process is an elegant solution that replaces both ion exchange softeners and antiscalant chemicals. An electric field generates a high pH near the cathode which deposits scale in the reaction chamber and releases CO2.
Municipal feed water is commonly treated with a sanitization agent Chlorine / Chloramines that damages delicate RO membranes or CEDI resin. This oxidizer is removed by the high powered ultraviolet lamp – the HOD™ unit.
The HOD unit is an electromagnetic irradiation UV lamp that uses no added substance. It has no moving parts, no regeneration requirement and its SS 316 smooth clean pipe construction has no media that may trap incoming contamination. All contact materials are SS 316L or quartz sleeves.
The system has no moving parts, no regeneration requirement and no media that may incubate biogrowth.
Electrolytic Scale Reduction
Hydro-dynamic decomposition of
free Chlorine by UV irradiation
Hot Water Sanitization
Continues bioburden reduction
- No waste water
- No waste brine
- No salt and no salt handling
- No organic resins
- No backwash or regeneration
- No ACF – no biofilm
- Effective disinfection
- Environmentally safe
- Thermal sanitization – the optimal sanitization method
- No moving parts
- Reduced operational costs
- Automated hot water sanitization
- Fast-track project delivery through a standardized system
- Skid mounted, pre-assembled, space saving, short lead times, quick start-up
- Optional hot water sanitization RO-CEDI combination for a one-stop-shop solution
- Comprehensive and standardized validation package (IQ, OQ) for reducing validation time